Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ephesians 3:6, 17b-19, 20-21, 2 Corinthians 10-13

Through the New Testament Reading - 2 Corinthians 10-13

Ephesians 3

Ephesians 3:6 - This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 3:17b-19 - And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Ephesians 3:20-21 - Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Day 4 – Key Verses Engaged

As I participate in the love Jesus has for my neighbours, my roots in his love will grow deeper and stronger, enabling me to understand and express that love even more fully and authentically.

My love is limited. God's love is not. I want my ability to love and serve humanity to be expanded. I want to be the hands and feet of Jesus in the world, bringing glory to God for how we, the church, bless the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment