Monday, September 5, 2011

Genesis 3 Raw Notes

(Read Genesis 3)

I took a lot of notes as I read Genesis or considered any of the sources that commented on Genesis. Many of those notes became the articles that were posted yesterday. Some of my notes remained a mess of thoughts.

These are the raw notes from Genesis 3 that are left over after I gleaned all my other articles and sermon notes from them. I have not edited them for clarity, or even to make sure they’re all correct. These are nothing more than raw reflections typed in the moments I thought of them. Perhaps something in here may spark an interesting idea or new perspective for someone else.

+

They hid when they sinned
Adam and Eve were naked. God clothed them.
East of Eden
Adam blamed God for his sin - "the woman YOU gave me".
v15 - seed - salvation
EAST OF EDEN

No comments:

Post a Comment